Christian Devotions & Resource Centre
Subscribe to this blog
Prayer Points from the May 2013 Holy Ghost Service
Posted by Joseph Iwaye on Saturday, May 4, 2013
The 'Wonders of His Favour' was the theme of the RCCG May Holy Ghost service. As usual, the service was awesome. Daddy G.O. (Pastor E.A. Adeboye) gave the following prayer points at the Holy Ghost service over the night.
1. praise God that his grace has kept you alive till today.
2. Father please just have mercy on me.
3. Father please let your favour locate me right now.
4. Father please treat my case as special tonight.
5. Father, please get involved in my case right now.
6. Father, don’t pass me by tonight, draw me nearer to yourself.
7. Father, please let me have a taste of your awesome power tonight.
8. Father, help me, just help me.
9. Father, answer all my prayers. Grant all my request tonight.
10. Do more father that I can ever ask for.
11. Any other request you desire
May the favour of the King of Kings rest upon you as you pray this month in the name of Jesus.
Thanks for visiting Christian Devotions & Resource Centre
Prayer for Divine...
How to receive...
"holy ghost service"
« Back to posts
comments powered by Disqus.
blog comments powered by
Founder of Christian Devotions & Resource Centre. I'm a lover and preacher of gospel of Jesus Christ by His grace. I'm blessed with a beautiful wife and wonderful children. We all live together in Scotland, UK. ............................................................. ..........POPULAR QUOTE............. "..the greatest calamity on earth is not death but to die without Christ Jesus...."
PRAYER FOR OVERCOMING BITTERNESS
Prayer for overcoming Rejection
Feeling Rejected? God Can Help
Prayer for courage
Reasons for a wilderness experience
Let there be light
Blessings of Remembering God (Part 1)
Christian Devotions (40)
Christian Marriage (3)
christian messages (8)
holy ghost service
“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last”
© 2012 Christian Devotions & Resource Centre